RIGA - The following is a list of the main events scheduled in Latvia for Monday, May 7.
Prime Minister Maris Kucinskis
9:30 Latvian Prime Minister Maris Kucinskis to speak at the opening of the high-level international conference "Europe. After 100 Before" in Riga
10:00 Latvian Prime Minister Maris Kucinskis to chair the Cabinet of Ministers Committee meeting
14:30 Latvian Prime Minister Maris Kucinskis to chair the meeting of the Cooperation Council of the ruling coalition parties
14:00 The Latvian parliament's Presidium to meet
* Latvian parliament speaker Inara Murniece to congratulate the Latvian Olympic and Paralympic teams on their performance at the PyeongChang 2018 Games
Other political and social events
* Latvian Prosecutor General Eriks Kalnmeiers to announce the new chief of the Latvian Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity (also called the Control Service)
9:30 The high-level international conference "Europe. After 100 Before" in Riga organized by the European Commission Representation in Latvia, the Latvian Institute and the Latvian Association of Political Scientists
* The Latvian and allied troops to participate in a joint military exercise, Sill/Hedgehog, organized by Estonia and partly held in the Latvian territory (until May 13)
* The Riga Restaurant Week (until May 13)
* Presentation of the results of the SEB Baltic startup survey
* Maxima retail chain to present the largest and the most advanced logistics facility in the Baltic state and North Europe at its logistics center in Abras in Kekava municipality in central Latvia
* Latvian Finance Minister Dana Reizniece-Ozola to participate in the Annual Meeting of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in Jordan (until May 11)
* The Latvian Central Statistical Bureau to publish the information about the industrial output in March 2018.